**Registration for Passport Day is now closed**
Get a head start on studying abroad with a free passport!
UMD Education Abroad and CIEE are partnering to provide free and subsidized passports for UMD students! We believe in eliminating barriers for Terps to study abroad and want to help create access to important international experiences.
Brought to you by:
- Current UMD undergraduate students
- U.S. citizens
- Must be available to attend a passport application appointment on September 10th, 2015 on campus; must have all required application materials at time of application.
- First time passport applicants
- Freshmen and sophomores
- First generation college students
How does it work?
- Click on “Register Now” below to submit an interest form.
- Education Abroad will notify you if you’re been selected for a free passport ($135 value) or a processing fee grant* ($25 value).
- Select an appointment time for Passport Day on September 10th using the sign-up link that Education Abroad will send you. **Note that at this date there are limited appointments available - most remaining appointments are between 1:10 pm - 3:45 pm***
- Complete all required application materials. You will need all documentation, including proof of U.S. citizenship or original birth certificate, to submit your application during your appointment time on September 10th.
- On September 10th, come to STAMP during your scheduled appointment and submit your passport application.
- Stop by the Study Abroad Fair from 3:00 – 7:00 pm on September 10th to learn more about how you can use your passport to study abroad!
- Research all the ways to just go away and study abroad, including exciting offerings from CIEE and available scholarships.
*If awarded the processing fee grant ($25 value), you will be required to provide payment for the passport application ($110) at time of application.
Brought to you by: